Packaged Sewage Treatment Plant
This technology is a combination of an aerobic process that utilizes micro-organisms attached to a medium to remove organic matter from wastewater.
Trickling filter (TF) and submerged Aerate Fixed Film (SAFF) enables organic material in the wastewater to be absorbed by a population of micro-organisms (aerobic and anaerobic) attached to the medium as biological film.
Advantages of the Nanotech sewage treatment technologies:
- Simple, reliable biological processes
- Small footprint compared to traditional systems
- Effective to treat high concentrations of organics
- Final water quality conforms to The South African General Limit
- Final outlet could be treated to achieve The South African Special Limit
- The technology can be above ground (TF) or below ground (SAF) systems